All Marble Slabs Colors
All Pakistan Marble Slabs Colors
Pakistan marble slab colors Best Pakistani marble slabs Marble slabs from Pakistan Pakistani marble types and colors Premium marble slabs Pakistan Pakistani marble suppliers Marble quarry in Pakistan Exotic marble slabs Pakistan Pakistani marble price per square foot Marble exporters from Pakistan Natural stone slabs Pakistan Marble industry in Pakistan Top marble companies in Pakistan Marble slab manufacturers Pakistan Luxury marble from Pakistan Unique marble slabs Pakistan High-quality marble Pakistan Pakistani marble flooring options Marble dealers in Pakistan Marble design ideas Pakistan
years of experience
All Pakistan Marble Slabs Colors
Pakistan is known for its vast reserves of high-quality marble, and it offers a wide range of marble slab colors that cater to various tastes and preferences. Some of the popular marble slab colors available in Pakistan include:
Botticino: Botticino marble features a creamy beige background with light veining. It’s a classic and elegant choice for interior applications.
Black and Gold: This marble boasts a dark black background with golden veins and highlights, creating a luxurious and striking appearance.
Verona Beige: Verona Beige marble is characterized by its warm beige tones and subtle veining. It’s a versatile choice for both traditional and contemporary designs.
Indus Gold: Indus Gold marble offers a mix of gold and beige tones with darker veining, creating a rich and dynamic look.
Sunny Grey: Sunny Grey marble showcases soft grey hues with occasional white veining, making it suitable for creating a calm and modern atmosphere.
Rainforest Brown: This marble features a brown background with intricate patterns resembling the branches and leaves of a rainforest. It adds a unique and artistic touch to interiors.
Ziarat White: Ziarat White marble is prized for its pure white appearance with minimal veining. It’s often used in contemporary and minimalist designs.
Teakwood: Teakwood marble resembles the grain patterns of wood, with warm brown and beige tones that create a cozy and natural ambiance.
Michael Angelo: This marble features a blend of white, beige, and grey tones, along with intricate veining that adds depth and character to any space.
Champaign Flower: Champaign Flower marble is known for its beige background and subtle flower-like patterns, creating an elegant and graceful look.
Fossil Brown: Fossil Brown marble showcases a brown background with fossil-like markings, adding a unique touch to interior designs.
Tavera: Tavera marble offers a mix of beige, cream, and brown tones, along with intricate veining that creates a sense of movement.
These are just a few examples of the marble slab colors available in Pakistan. Keep in mind that the appearance of marble can vary due to natural variations in the stone, and it’s recommended to view actual samples before making a selection for your project.
MARBLE SLABS SIZES
Marble slabs come in a variety of sizes and can be used for various applications in residential, commercial, and architectural projects. Here are some common marble slab sizes and their uses:
Standard Slabs (Approximately 240 cm x 120 cm or 94″ x 47″):
- Uses: Standard-sized marble slabs are commonly used for countertops, kitchen islands, bathroom vanity tops, and other surface areas. They provide a seamless and elegant look with minimal seams.
Jumbo Slabs (Larger than standard, up to 320 cm x 195 cm or 126″ x 77″):
- Uses: Jumbo slabs are used for larger surfaces, such as expansive kitchen islands or large conference room tables. They minimize the number of seams and are suitable for creating a grand and luxurious appearance.
Half Slabs (Approximately 120 cm x 120 cm or 47″ x 47″):
- Uses: Half slabs are versatile and can be used for smaller countertops, tabletops, and accent areas. They are also commonly used for vertical applications such as wall cladding.
Custom Cut Slabs (Various Sizes):
- Uses: Custom cut marble slabs can be used for unique and specific design requirements. They may be used for feature walls, sculptures, and other artistic applications.
- Uses: Bookmatching involves adjoining two slabs that mirror each other like an open book. This technique is often used for wall cladding, flooring, and fireplace surrounds to create a dramatic and symmetrical effect.
Large Format Slabs (Various Large Sizes):
- Uses: Large format marble slabs are used to cover expansive areas, such as walls, floors, and even building facades. They offer a clean and modern aesthetic with fewer seams.
Thin Slabs (Approximately 6 mm to 12 mm thickness):
- Uses: Thin marble slabs are lightweight and flexible, making them suitable for wall applications, including feature walls, backsplashes, and shower surrounds.
Outdoor Slabs (Thicker and More Durable):
- Uses: Marble slabs with thicker dimensions and increased durability are used for outdoor applications such as patios, pool surrounds, and outdoor kitchens.
Marble slabs can be used for a wide range of applications, including:
Countertops and Vanity Tops: Marble slabs are a popular choice for kitchen and bathroom surfaces due to their natural beauty and heat resistance.
Flooring: Marble slabs can be installed as flooring material, adding an elegant touch to entryways, living rooms, and commercial spaces.
Wall Cladding: Marble slabs are often used to cover walls, creating luxurious and visually appealing accent walls.
Stairs and Steps: Marble slabs can be used for stair treads and risers, providing a seamless and elegant look to staircases.
Fireplace Surrounds: Marble slabs are commonly used for fireplace mantels and surrounds, enhancing the overall aesthetics of the room.
Furniture: Marble slabs can be used as tabletops, coffee tables, and other furniture pieces to add a touch of luxury and sophistication.
When choosing marble slab sizes and uses, consider factors such as the intended space, design theme, maintenance requirements, and the specific characteristics of the marble itself.
All kinds of buildings in chematic
or working design
Studio provides a full range
of 3D interior modeling
Development of iperfect design
of the project
We provide 2D planning
for great visualization